I feel as if I'm famous...but I'm not.

When I went through a phase of joining 'add me' groups to make some new friends, I was not prepared for the amount of questions I would get asked. Mainly the same people asking the same things (not counting How are you?) Some have been nice questions but some have been pretty much rude/annoying and just plain weird.
So I have created this FAQ/fact file which answers a lot of the questions I have been asked and a bit about me in more detail. I am not famous but it felt like i was with all the questions :)

So here it is....

What is your name? Emma Wilkinson
How old are you? 25
When is your birthday?
Are you really 25? Well unless my mum actually had me in 1992 and has pretended I was born in 1989 then yes, I am 25.
Where do you live? Yorkshire,England
Where are you from? Yorkshire,England
Do you have a nickname? Ems
Why are you so beautiful? Erm...I'm not but thanks for the compliment.
Do you have a brother? No, I have a (half) sister
Where are your parents? Under the ground.
What is your job? I can't work.
Why can't you work? None of your business It is personal.
What is your favourite drink? Water believe it or not
What is your favourite food? A meal of Gammon and chips from the Hungry Horse. Also, Onions and Lettuce.
What do you study? Nothing, I finished College in 2010 when i was 21.
What's your whatsapp? I have not got Whatsapp,Skype,Tango,Snapchat,Yahoo Messenger or KIK thankyou.
What's your phone number? I do not give my number out sorry.
Can I see you? I have not got a webcam.
Can I meet you? No. Unless you live close to me it isn't possible
Are you single? Yes and not looking.
Why are you not looking? Because I do not want a relationship.
Why not? Because I don't!
Do you smoke? No although I have tried it. I would never become a full term smoker though.
Do you drink? Very rarely.
Are you a virgin? That is none of your buisness!
What is your favourite song? I'm Into Something Good (Hermans Hermits) and Next To Me (Emeli Sande)
'' '' '' '' TV programme? Hollyoaks,The Royal,Father Ted,My Hero,Emmerdale,Funhouse or anything I find interesting on Challenge like The Price Is Right or Supermarket Sweep or Take Your Pick etc
'' '' '' '' Actor/actress? Michelle Hardwick,Natalie Anderson,Zoie Kennedy,Michael Starke,Andy Wear or anyone else who was in The Royal.
Kirsty-Leigh Porter,Laurie Brett,Michelle Keegan,Charley Webb,Reece Dinsdale,Julia Sawalha,Ramon Tikaram,Brendan O'Carroll....

Feel free to ask anymore questions.

Comments