Question Tag blog...Kind of.

My sister did a 'tag' blog a while ago and it involved her answering questions she had never been asked. So I decided to do the same but I have mixed in a few of my own plus some from sites I found elsewhere. (They are the ones without numbers) So they really are questions I haven't been asked but the majority are basically borrowed :) It also gives you a bit more of an idea about me and who I am. I apologise because this is going to be a rather long post...Let's go!


1. What is your favourite candle scent? Cherry and Toasted Marshmallow. They are beautiful.
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister? Pixie Lott definitely.
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother? Travis Burns because he's great on Neighbours.
4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married? Well in the past I was hoping maybe before I was 25 but now I am 28, so probably before I am 40.
5. Do you know a hoarder? No. I don't really know anyone like that
6. Can you do the splits? Yes and no. I can only do ''sidewards splits'' I can't do them normally
7. How old were you when you first learned how to ride a bike? Never have I learned...
8. How many oceans have you swam in? None as I can't swim
9. How many countries have you visited? None - How boring am I?
10. Is anyone in your family in the army? Yes a distant cousin of mine is.
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one? Sienna,Margaret-Ivy,Amy-Jayne
12. What would you name your son if you had one? Ralphie-Joe,Arnold,Maurice,Anthony
13. What’s the worst grade you ever got on a test? G
14. What was your favourite TV show as a kid? I had a lot of favourites when I was a kid but I totally loved Funhouse.
15. What did you dress up for Halloween as when you were 8? Nothing because my mother would never let me do halloween
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series? Nah, not my thing,
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British one? The American one is really good but I'd rather have my British accent
18. Did your mother go to university? No she never did
19. Are your grandparents still married? They are both reunited in heaven
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons? Never,no
21. Do you know who Kermit the Frog is? Yeah of course
22. What was the first amusement park you went to? Thorpe Park
23. What language besides your native language would you like to be fluent in? French...I can learn
24. Do you spell the colour as grey or gray? Grey. I have always spelled it that way
25. Is your father bald? My father died when I was 2
26. Do you know any triplets? No
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook? Neither
28. Have you ever had Indian food? Yes, It's gorgeous
29. What’s the name of your favourite restaurant? Frankie and Bennys
30. Have you ever been to Nandos? no as I am not a big fan of chicken
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores? (Costco, Bookers, etc) No
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender? I have no idea. Something like James or William or something like that
33. If you have a nickname, what is it? Em.
34. Who is your favourite person in the world? Ah that would be Travis Burns again. I have no idea why but he just is.
35. Would you rather live in the countryside or the city? The countryside.
36. Can you whistle? I can whistle,yes
37. Do you sleep with a night-light? What am I? Four? No I don't sleep with a night light.
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning? I never eat it. I am not really fussed about it.
39. What medical conditions do you have? Diabetes and mental health conditions
40. How many times have you been to Hospital? around 4
41. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo? Part of it
42. Where do you buy your jeans? Nowhere as I don't wear them
43. What was the last compliment you got? 'Pretty' - a comment I got on my new profile picture
44. Do you remember your dreams in the morning? Sometimes
45. What flavour tea do you enjoy? I don't like tea
46. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own? 10
47. What religion will you raise your children to practice? Whatever they want to be.
48. How old were you when you found out Santa wasn’t real? about six when I found my presents in the wardrobe.
49. Why do you have a blog? I like writing and want people to read what I write
50. Name five of your favourite albums ever? SCLUB7-SCLUB,Steps-Step One,Natalie Anderson-Return To Me,Now 57,A.T.T - A Twin Thing

Have you ever eaten cold Pizza?  Yes and I love it.
First thing you wash in the shower? My hands because they are the first things that get wet like...
What color is your favorite hoodie? I only have one hoodie and it is blue
Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? No!
Do you plan outfits? Never!
How are you feeling RIGHT now? Low but not as low as yesterday
Whats the closest thing to you that is red? An air freshner bottle
Tell me about the last dream you remember having? No I am unable to remember it.
Did you meet anybody new today? I didn't.
What are you craving right now? Sherry trifle
Do you floss? No
What comes to mind when I say cabbage? ugh!
Are you emotional? I can be
Have you ever counted to 1,000? I have tried and failed
Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Both depending how I feel at the time
Do you like your hair? Not exactly, ruined it by dying it so it is now too thin,
Do you like yourself? Honestly? N.O
Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? No
What are you listening to right now? Light My Candle by RENT
Are your parents strict? My mum was too soft
Would you go sky diving? Never as I am scared of heights
Do you like cottage cheese? ugh no
Have you ever met a celebrity? No
Do you rent movies often? No I buy them
Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in? Only my eye shadow
Have you made a prank phone call? Yes
Ever been on a train? Yes about three times
Brown or white eggs? White.
Do you have a cell-phone? I have a mobile phone
Do you use chap stick? Yes I use a cherry one
Do you own a gun? Only a performing arts one
Can you use chop sticks? No and I own a pair
Who are you going to be with tonight? Myself
Are you too forgiving? Yes I can be
Ever been in love? Yes and it hurt
What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow? No idea
Ever have cream puffs? No but I have had lemon puffs
Last time you cried? yesterday
What was the last question you asked? Can you drop me off here please?
Favorite time of the year? Winter
Do you have any tattoos? No but planning on getting three on my arm
Are you sarcastic? Hell yes and I love it
Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? No, what's that?
Ever walked into a wall? Yes - ouch
Favorite color? Yellow,Silver,Hot pink and Turquoise
Have you ever slapped someone? No but been so damn close to doing it.
Is your hair curly? It is wavy
What was the last CD you bought? Now 98
Do looks matter? No of course not
Could you ever forgive a cheater? Only if it was their first cheat
Is your phone bill sky high? No because I don't use my landline and my mobile is paygo only.
Do you like your life right now? No. It could be better.
Do you sleep with the TV on ? No
Can you handle the truth? Yes
Do you have good vision? I can see quite well but with my left eye,vision is quite blurry when I am looking at the telly listings and reading small writing.
Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? Oh yes! I think it's more than 30
How often do you talk on the phone? Only when I need to which isn't much
The last person you held hands with? My ex which was when he wasn't my ex.
What are you wearing? Trousers,top,dressing gown
What is your favorite animal? Kittens. They are cute!
Where was your default picture taken at? My bedroom
Can you hula hoop? No. I used to be able to
Do you have a job? No - because for personal reasons I can't work right now
What was the most recent thing you bought? Food shopping
Have you ever crawled through a window? No
Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?  I ain't got a closet                     
Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel? No
Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? Out
Have you ever stolen a street sign before? No
Do you like to use post-it notes? I have not used any in over 10 years
Do you cut out coupons but then never use them? No
Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees? A bear
Do you have freckles? No
Do you always smile for pictures? No. I like smiling but sometimes I like frowning.
What is your biggest pet peeve? People who just stand still in the middle of an aisle in superstores to chat,text etc and you nearly walk into them. Inconsiderate twats!
Do you ever count your steps when you walk? Never
 Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing? No because then I would look stupid.
 Do you chew your pens and pencils? No but I used to.
 How many people have you slept with this week? None and even if I did - why would I tell you? haha!
What size is your bed? Double bed
What is your Song of the week? I have two - Baby Be Brutal by the Vandoos and Backyard by Of Monsters And Men
Is it okay for guys to wear pink? yes of course
Do you still watch cartoons? Yes all the time. The other day I was watching Animaniacs.
Whats your least favorite movie? Not sure about my least favourite
Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? Somewhere in my home
What do you drink with dinner? Water or pop
What do you dip a chicken nugget in? Ketchup or curry sauce
What is your favorite food? Gammon or anything with cherry in
What movies could you watch over and over and still love? Mrs Doubtfire,Junior and The Nutty Professor (The Eddie Murphy one)
Last person you kissed/kissed you? My ex
Were you ever a boy/girl scout? No
Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine? Offer me a ton of money,like a million and I might...
When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? Kassius Nelson last year and she replied.
Can you change the oil on a car? No. I don't know how.
Ever gotten a speeding ticket? No as I don't drive
Favorite kind of sandwich? Ham,lettuce and salad cream
Best thing to eat for breakfast? Toast,marge and marmalade.
 What is your usual bedtime?  gone 2am unless I am real tired.
  Are you lazy? Yes but then I suffer from depression
What is your Chinese astrological sign? I don't know what mine is in Chinese.
How many languages can you speak? One,my native.
Do you have any magazine subscriptions? None   
Are you stubborn? Yes I can be   
Ever watch soap operas? Yes,usually Neighbours and Hollyoaks but I watch all the rest at times.
Are you afraid of heights? Yes badly
Do you sing in the car? Yes when I am in dads car.
Do you sing in the shower? Yes sometimes
Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? Never
Do you think musicals are cheesy? Not at all
Is Christmas stressful? Yes of course
Favorite type of fruit pie? Apple or cherry
Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? Shop keeper,then singer...
Do you believe in ghosts? Yes I do.
Ever have a Deja-vu feeling? Yes
Take a vitamin daily? My metformin tabs but not sure they count
Wear slippers? Yes and I am wearing them now
Wear a bath robe? I take it you mean dressing gown? Yes
What do you wear to bed? Usually jimjams
First concert? Hallam FM 1997   
Ever take dance lessons? No
Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing? No. I don't care what he/she does for a living.
Can you curl your tongue? Yeah
Ever won a spelling bee? No,never.
Have you ever cried because you were so happy? Yeah once or twice
Own any record albums? I don't have any vinyls
Own a record player? No but I used to.
Regularly burn incense? no
Ever been in love? yes I have.
Who would you like to see in concert? I would like to see steps again.
What was the last concert you saw? Party in the park 2006
Hot tea or cold tea? neither
Tea or coffee? coffee
Can you swim well? I can't swim at all
Can you hold your breath without holding your nose? yeah I can for about ten seconds or so
Are you patient? at times
DJ or band, at a wedding? DJ definitely.
Ever won a contest? not that I remember
Ever have plastic surgery? no I have never.
Which are better black or green olives? Black. I do not like green.
Can you knit or crochet? No. I have never really had any interest in that.
Best room for a fireplace? The living room,of course :)
Do you want to get married? Oh yes,one day to someone who will treat me right.
Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way? Haha no
Do you have kids? No but I would like two.
Do you miss anyone right now? Yes I do,badly

Well I did say that this one was going to be a long one :) 

Comments