A -Z Of My Favourite Things AND A - Z Of My Favourite Songs!

Hello. This is a blog split into two parts but it is kind of based on the same subject. So I Kind of took this blog idea from my sister who took it from someone else :) It helps you to get to know me a little better so here are my fave things a-z style


A - Appletiser
Appletiser is one of my most favourite drinks ever. It is so refreshing and the taste is beautiful. I love Apples and Appletiser is high up there on my list of favourite drinks.
B -  Body butter
I love this stuff. I have a lot of them at home. They make my skin feel so soft after a shower and it makes me smell lovely. I loved the hot fudge sundae scented one that Boots did a few years back but it no longer exists.
C - Creative Writing
For as long as I can remember I have always loved writing. Whether it is songs,plays,poems or stories. I used to be happy whenever a teacher told the class we would be writing a story. I used to really get into it and all these years later I still love it.
D - DKNY
I love wearing DKNY. My favourite is the Green Apple one. I love them all! Beauiful.
E - Eccles Cake
I adore Eccles cakes. These are gorgeous - but very calorific. But who cares?! The pastry is lovely and I love currants. Yummy....
F - Fireworks
There is nothing better than going out on November 5th for a long walk and seeing all the fireworks light up the sky and seeing the massive bonfire in the park then coming home with a sausage and chips from the chippy and a glow stick. I have loved them since I was about 4 years old. I remember my mum let some firwworks off in the garden at home in Rotherham and I loved all the pretty colours. I love using sparklers as well. The noise they make is just epic. I am planning on going to watch the fireworks this year as well.
G - Golden Grahams
These are beautiful. I have enjoyed eating these for years. The lavour is lovely and I also enjoy their sister flavour, cinnamon. I don't always have breakfast but when I do, I usually have these.
H - Holby City
OK so this is a strange one but don't have a go. We are all entitled to our own opinions but I love Holby. I've been watching Holby City since 2003 and I like it. I like a lot of TV (Casualty,Hollyoaks,Emmerdale,corrie) I try to watch it every week if I can. If I don't then that's what iPlayer is for :)
I - Indian Food
I have never been to an Indian restaraunt but I do buy Indian food from supermarkets. I really like mild onion bhajis and I like a samosa now and then. I like curries but they have to be mild.
J - Jokes
There is not a better way than to be cheered up by being told a funny joke. I am also a big comedy fan and love live stand up.
K - Kick - the Ringtone
Another weird one but years ago I owned a Nokia 3310 and a 3330. I still have a 3410. And they had a ringtone called 'Kick' I still love it to this day.
L - Liberte Yoghurt
One of the most beautiful yoghurts in the world. My favourite is cherry. There are some proper big cherries in this yoghurt.
M - Make Up
I very rarely wear make up but when I do, I really wear it. I like to wear either smokey looking eyeshadow or bright colours. My favourite colour is fluorescent Pink and Fluorescent green. I like dark red lipstick and I like wearing mascara as well. I am a fan of eye liner,maybe I should start wearing it a lot more.
N - Night time
Who doesn't like night time? It is my favourite time of the day. It's nice to just settle down at night,put the light on and relax with my headphones in. I tend to fall asleep when I am lying on my bed with my iPod on. 
O - Original Source Shower Gel
Beautiful! I love the lemon and Lime scented ones. They smell so divine. I like their other ones too but these two are the best. Though I wish they would bring Pineapple back out.
P - Performing
Ever since I was young I have enjoyed singing and acting. From my first appearance as 'Narrator number 8' at school, I have since caught the 'acting' bug. I have tried auditioning for singing competitions but failed to get through. I like to act because it means I can become different people and not have to worry about being me or worry about things I might be going through.
Q - Queen
One of my all time favourite bands. I love A Kind Of Magic. That was my favourite Queen song growing up
R - Rotherham
My home town - need I say more?
S - shopping
Tell me who doesn't love shopping? When I have the money I go in to shops and I spend. My favourite shops are Superdrug,Roman and poundland (Well, you can get some great things in there)
T - True Pinball
OK so I grew up in the 90s and we had a playstation 1 console at home. Remember them? We had a game called True Pinball and I still have a copy. I play it once a week.
U - Upstairs Downstairs
Some people won't remember the 1971 version but I have it on DVD and I actually really love it. My favourite characters are Sarah and Edward. I enjoy watching it a lot.
V - Vanity
Anyone who watches Emmerdale and are a fan of/ship Charity and Vanessa will know exactly what I am talking about. They are my favourite TV/soap couple which I totally ship right now.
W - Winter
I adore the start of Winter because it means Christmas is coming! Colder nights,Christmas lights on houses,Trees almost bare. The winter air is just...mmmmm! When December comes I like nothing more than going out around half 5,for a very long walk with just my iPod for company,just so I can look at Christmas lights up at peoples windows. I have done it for years and I love it.
X - Xmas
Just like my sister I cheated slightly on this one - there is literally nothing for X apart from Xmas. What is better than presents and a day of just eating,drinking and having festive fun? Advent Calendars,Christmas shopping,Christmas songs. I wish it was Christmas already.
Y - Yellow
Yellow is my favourite colour. I love anything yellow. I have a few favourite colours but yellow is definitely my favourite.
Z - Zzzz
I don't know anyone who does not love sleep! I like lie ins on a weekend. I tend to go to bed late but I still love my kip, around 8 hours will do for me.


And now the second part. I just LOVE music! I have a massive music collection and too many favourite songs. Music was always on in our house growing up and now I am an adult I listen to it for at least 4 hours a night. So here are some of my favourite songs A-Z style.
A - A Moment Like This (Kelly Clarkson)
B - Blank Space (Taylor Swift)
C - Crybaby (Paloma Faith)/Chained To The Rythym (Katy Perry Feat Skip Marley) (Can't Choose I am sorry)
D - Don't Lie (Black Eyed Peas)
E - Everything I Do (I Do It For You) (Bryan Adams)
F - Fighter (Christina Aguilera)
G - Going Down (Melanie C)
H - Hero (Mariah Carey)
I - I Have Nothing (Whitney Houston)
J - Jive Talkin' (Bee Gees)
K - Kiss Kiss (Holly Valance)
L - Let's Work It out (Texas)
M - Man! I Feel Like A Woman (Shania Twain)
N - Never Had A Dream Come True (SCLUB7)
O - Objection (Shakira)
P - Proud (Rita Ora)
Q - Queen Of My Heart (Westlife)
R - Rest Your Love (The Vamps)
S - Summer Of Love (Steps)
T - Take That To The Bank (Shalamar)
U - Under The Thumb (Amy Studt)
V - Valerie (Amy Winehouse)
W - We Are (Ana Johnsson)
X - X (Liberty X)
Y - You Spin Me Round (Like A Record) (Dead Or Alive)
Z - Zoom (The Commodores)

These are only SOME of my favourites. If I included them all then I would be here all day :)
Are any of yours on the list? Leave a comment!

Comments