50 Things I've Never Been Asked

One of my friends uploaded this as his Facebook post yesterday and it made me think about doing this too. So here goes - 50 things that I have never been asked :)

1. What is the color of your toothbrush?
Red and White
2. Name one person who made you smile today.
No one made me smile today
3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
Sleeping
4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? Playing Candy Crush 
5. What is your favorite candy? Liquorice Allsorts,Wine Gums,Flying Saucers,Anything fizzy/Sour and Cola bottles
6. Have you ever been to a strip club?
Hahaha no!
7. What is the last thing you said out loud?
'Well launch it you div!' I was getting annoyed with Candy Crush not launching something. 
8. What is your favorite ice cream?
Rum and Raisin
9. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Cloudy Lemonade I had it with my medication
10. Do you like your wallet?
Yeah I do. I chose it a couple of months ago as I needed a new one and I really liked the look of it. It is white with red roses on it. 
11.What was the last thing you ate?
Yoghurt
12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
Not this week,no
13. The last sporting event you watched?
Final Score
14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?
Toffee
15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to?
Kathryn
16. Ever go camping?
No
17. Do you take vitamins daily?
No
18. Do you have a tan? No
19. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?
Pizza
20. Do you drink your soda with a straw?
It depends on how I feel
21. What did your last text message say?
Don't forget your Opthamology appointment...
22. What are you doing tomorrow?
Counselling session but other than that I have no idea...
23. Look to your left, what do you see?
An empty pop bottle
24.What color is your watch?
Gold - I don't wear it anymore though. 
25. What do you think of when you hear Australia?
Koala Bears and Neighbours
26. Do you go in a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? It depends on how I feel or what me and Dad are doing. 
27. What is your favorite number?
7
28. Who's the last person you talked to on the phone?
Someone ringing me up to do with a repair that had needed to be done in my bathroom
29. Any plans today?
Sleeping,eating tea then going for a walk around where I live. 
30. How many states have you lived in?
England 
31. Biggest annoyance right now? My back. I can't even lie down on my bed and get up again without pain and walking funny. 
32. Last song listened to?
Finish Line by Yasmin
33. Can you say the alphabet backwards?
Yes but only if I think about it while doing it. 
34. Do you have a maid service clean your house?
No
35. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
My slip ons
36. Are you jealous of anyone?
No and why should I be?
37. Is anyone jealous of you?
I don't think so. 
38. Do you love anyone?
Yes
39. Do any of your friends have children?
Yes lots of my friends have them. 
40. What do you usually do during the day?
It varies
41. Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
One or two people. 
42. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
Yes
43. What color is your car?
I don't have a cat but dad does, she's black. 
44. Are you thinking about someone right now? Yes
45.Have you ever been to Six Flags?
What's that?
46. How did you get your scars? I don't want to say. 
47. Do you like tattoos?
Yes but I don't think I would be brave enough to ever have one done :) Though if I did I'd like 8 or 9 including a barcode, one design that I have done myself and Hi-Fi from the raggy dolls. 
48. Have you ever been out of the country ?
No never
49. Looks, brains, or personality?
Personality
50. Biggest regret ?
Three! Not being there when my mum and nan died, not taking any photos of me and my nan together and not doing GCSE Drama at school. 

Comments

  1. Don't hate. Not an easy emotion to drop, but it does your own mental state no favours - "hating other people is like drinking poison yourself and expecting the other person to die".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have my reasons for 'hating'

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment