Halloween Tag Blog

I found this on another blog site so I though I would have a go myself. Credit to whoever created this!


1. Favourite horror or Halloween-themed song? Monster Mash of course :)

2. Name something you wouldn’t want to run into in a dark forest or in an abandoned building. A ghost

3. Have you ever played with a Ouija Board? No but I have thought about it

4. Favourite horror monster or villain? Dracula

5. The creepiest thing that’s ever happened while you were alone? I felt my left side go icily cold and felt someone touch my arm. No one else was in the room

6. If you were dared to spend the night in a “haunted house”, would you do it? Yeah I think I would

7. Are you superstitious? I am not really,no

8. Do you ever see figures in your peripheral vision? No I can't rally say I do. Though once or twice I have seen black shadows running across the room.

9. Which urban legend scares you the most? Frankenstein

10. Do you prefer gore or thrillers? Both

11. Do you believe in multiple dimensions or worlds? Yes. I believe that there is another world out there, like where aliens live

12. Ever made a potion of any sort? No as I don't really know how

13. Do you get scared easily? I used to but not anymore

14. Have you ever played Bloody Mary? What's that?

15. Do you believe in demons/the devil? Yes. I do believe

16. You’re home alone but you hear footsteps in your house, what do you do? I would be convinced that it's the floorboards or someone walking around in the above flat

17. If you got trapped in one scary movie, which would you choose? Probably Scary Movie :)

18. If you could only wear one halloween costume for the rest of your life, what would you be? I would probably wear a dead zombie costume.

19. would you ever go to a graveyard at night? Yeah I would like to, see if anything happens.

20. In a zombie apocalypse what is your weapon of choice? A sword!

21. Would you rather go to a Halloween party or go trick or treating? Probably a halloween party. I am too old for knocking on doors

22. You’re in a horror movie. Are you the final girl, the first to die, the comic relief, the skeptic, the smart one, or the killer? No way am I going to be killed off first! I would like to make it til the end so I guess I would be the final girl.

23. Do you have to watch something happy after watching a horror movie so you can go to sleep?
I don't really watch that many horror movies. The only 'scary' movies I have ever watched are Scary Movie and The Mummy/Returns. I certainly didn't need to watch anything happy after those.

24. Whilst watching scary movies, are you the person who yells at the characters, the person with their eyes covered the whole time, or the person who falls asleep? While watching The Mummy/Returns I tend to yell at the characters.

25. Are you the one who gets scared, or the one who does the scaring? I would be the one to get scared

26. Favorite scary book? I don't read many books.

27. How old were you when you saw your first horror movie? I was probably about 14 or 15 I first watched Scary Movie and 10 When I first sw The Mummy.

28. What was your first Halloween costume? From what I can remember I have never actually worn a real halloween costume. Last year I wore a red vest top when I became a zombie-devil.

29. What are you going to be for Halloween this year? Same as last year. Dead Zombie devil. Last year I used oilet roll and liquid latex to make it look like I had been clawed on my face.

30. If you could have a spooky halloween pet (black cat, owl, bat, rat, wolf), what would you pick? Dad has a black moggie called Marmite so I think I would like a black cat too. I like back cats.

Comments

  1. Emma do not never do something with Ouija board, because it contains negative energy.

    If i want talk with angels and God. Feel it in ur body or look for it in people u Love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I don't think I would ever really use an Ouija board. I have thought about it in the past but I don't think it really is for me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment