Weight Loss and Lists!

Hey Followers. I hope you are OK. I haven't done a blog update for a while so it's time to write a new one whilst I haven't anything to do right now. My mental health has been very up and down and I have been struggling again quite recently. Some good news to tell you though, I have managed to lose a total of 9 POUNDS in the past two weeks. My eating habits are all over the place at the moment. I am able to go out now after having to self isolate until last Thursday and I am able to go and do my shopping but for the past few days I have not been eating as much as I normally do. (In the UK we ARE allowed out but there are limitations. We are only allowed out for excercise,medical reasons - pick up/deliver medication,give care to those that need it etc,work that cannot be done from home and for food shopping)
Then I wasn't very well today so again I haven't eaten much at all. A bag of Randoms, a bowl of home made Mandarin trifle and Ice cream is all I have eaten. I have also had a Vimto Fizzy Zero as well. I am,however,extremely proud of myself of what I have managed to achieve. I shall soon be back down to what I was a year ago if I carry this on.

I thought that today's blog would be a compilation about what I like,my favourite songs etc.  Do we have any of these in common? Let me know :):)
I am a very big fan of Music as you will probably see further down this blog. I guess you could say it's another 'About Me' blog but in the form of  lists. You may not agree with my choices especially my soap character ones but we all have favourites and they are mine so please do not judge me if you see something I have written that you don't like. Soooooo here goes....

TOP 10 TV PROGRAMMES PAST/PRESENT
1) Hollyoaks
2) Emmerdale
3) Holby City
4) The Bill
5) FunHouse
6) Birds Of A Feather
7) Waterloo Road
8) The Baldy Man
9) Coronation Street
10) Neighbours

TOP 10 FILMS

1) Mrs Doubtfire
2) The Nutty Professor
3) Junior
4) Jumanj
5) Blurred
6) The Simpsons Movie
7) My Last Five Girlfriends
8) Merlin (1998)
9) The Nutty Professor II The Klumps
10) Mutiny On The Buses

TOP 10 COMEDY PROGRAMMES

1) On The Buses
2) Rising Damp
3) Mind Your Language
4) Man About The House
5) In Loving Memory
6) George and Mildred
7) Birds Of A Feather
8) Bottom
9) Mrs Brown's Boys
10) Men Behaving Badly

TOP 10 FAST FOOD PLACES/RESTARAUNTS

1) McDonalds
2) Pizza Hut
3) Subway
4) Burger King
5) KFC 6)
7 Bone
8) Harvester
9) Hungry Horse
10) Frankie & Bennys

TOP 10 SONGS I LOVE RIGHT NOW

1) Don't Let Me Down - Chainsmokers
2) Scars To Your Beautiful - Alessia Cara
3) I'm Gonna Show You Crazy - Bebe Rexha
4) Faded - Alan Walker
5) Lost Without You - Delta Goodrem
6) The Flood - Cheryl
7) Proud - Rita Ora
8) Ohh La La - Goldfrapp
9) Lift Me Up - Geri Halliwell
10) Scared Of The Dark - Steps

TOP 5 HAIR COLOURS

1) Pillarbox Red
2) Electric Blue
3) Mystic Violet
4) Blonde
5)Brunette

TOP 5 PLACES I LIKE TO VISIT

1) Rotherham
2) Barnsley
3) Doncaster
4) Newbury
5) The Oracle in Reading

TOP 10 CHOCOLATE BARS

1) KitKat
2) Bounty
3) Snickers
4) Turkish Delight (Frys)
5) Toffee Crisp 6) Rolos
7) Ripple
8) Twirl
9) Flake
10) Crunchie

TOP 10 WATERLOO ROAD CHARACTERS

1) Mika
2) Izzie
3) Tom
4) Lorna
5) Janeece 6)
Karla
7) Danielle
8) Donte
9) Josh
10) Scout

TOP 10 ACTORS (Dead or Alive)

1) Jason Done
2) Noah Huntley
3) Kristian Schmid
4) Christopher Beeny
5) Emmet J Scanlan
6) George Rainsford
7) Robin Williams
8) Gregory Finnegan
9) Richard O'Sullivan
10) Fraser Hines

TOP 10 ACTRESSES (Dead or Alive)

1) Jill Halfpenny
2) Stephanie Davis
3) Jennifer Metcalfe
4) Camilla Power
5) Katie McGlynn
6) Pauline Quirke
7) Paula Wilcox
8) Lauren Drummond
9) Eva Pope
10) Michelle Hardwick

TOP 10 FRUITS

1) Granny smith Apples
2) Mandarins
3) Raspberry
4) Blackberry
5) Clementine
6)Strawberry
7) Black seedless grapes
8) Banana
9) Kiwi Fruit
10) Blueberry

TOP 10 BANDS

1) Steps
2) SCLUB7
3) B*Witched
4) Little Mix
5) Westlife
6) Boyzone
7) Backstreet Boys
8) Rascal Flatts
9) One Direction
10) Spice Girls

TOP 10 SOLO ARTISTS

1) Bebe Rexha
2) Taylor Swift
3) Meghan Trainor
4) Donna Summer
5) Cher
6) Katy Perry
7) Bille Piper
8)Bryan Adams
9) Bruno Mars 1
0) Ellie Goulding

TOP 25 NEIGHBOURS CHARACTERS

1) Paul Robinson
2) Bridget Parker
3) Todd Landers
4) Cody Willis
5) Dylan Timmins
6) Sky Mangel
7) Harold Bishop
8) Rebecca Napier
9) Andrew Robinson
10) Tyler Brennan
11) Terese Willis
12) Phoebe Bright
13) Lucy Robinson
14) Julie Martin
15) Debbie Martin
16) Danni Stark
17) Declan Napier
18) Lou Carpenter
19) Charlene Mitchell
20) Susan Kennedy
21) Sonya Rebecchi
22) Toadie Rebecchi
23) Gaby Willis
24) Aaron Brennan
25) Janae Timmins

TOP 20 CORONATION STREET CHARACTERS

1) Steve McDonald
2) Bet Lynch
3) Ciaran McCarthy
4) Karen McDonald
5)Jenny Bradley
6) Sinead Tinker
7) Elsie Tanner
8) Liz McDonald
9) Andy McDonald
10) Des Barnes
11) Fred Elliott
12) Deidre Barlow
13) Samantha Failsworth
14) Leanne Battersby
15) Becky McDonald
16) David Platt
17) Tina McIntyre
18) Ken Barlow
19) Hayley Cropper
20) Kylie Platt

TOP 60 HOLLYOAKS CHARACTERS (As a massive Hollyoaks fan I loved way too many characters. There have been hundreds over the years so I had to do a top 60 for this one as it is way too hard for me to just do a top 20 or 30 )

1) Mandy Richardson
2) Louise Summers
3) Luke Morgan
4) Adam Morgan (Moody as hell was Adam but I remember having a massive crush on him)
5) Jesse Donnovan
6) Freddie Roscoe
7) Kris Fisher
8) Darren Osbourne
9) Cindy Cunningham
10) Hannah Ashworth
11) Sarah Barnes
12) Ash Kane
13) Callum Kane
14) Becca Hayton
15) Tony Hutchinson
16) Sinead O'Connor
17) Scott Drinkwell
18) Peri Lomax
19) Tegan Lomax
20) Izzy Cornwell (Yeah she could be really annoying but I loved her)
21) Jacqui McQueen
22) Harry Thompson
23) John Paul McQueen
24) Steph Dean
25) Max Cunningham
26) Gordon Cunningham
27) David ''Bombhead'' Burke
28) Mel Burton
29) Lee Hunter
30) Craig Dean
31) Sam 'OB' O'Brien
32) Sophie Burton
33) Warren Fox
34) Ste Hay
35) Michaela McQueen
36) Jim McGinn
37) Robbie Roscoe
28) Esther Bloom
39) Tom Cunningham
40) Sienna Blake
41) Jodie O'Connor
42) Nancy Hayton
43) Nick O'Connor
44) Dirk Savage
45) Ellie Hunter
46) Jambo
47) Nana McQueen
48) Sally St Claire
49) Dodger Savage
50) Brody Hudson
51) Grace Black
52) Justin Burton
53) Calvin Valentine
54) Maxine Minniver
55) Mitzeee Minniver
56) Riley Costello
57) Marnie Nightingale
58) Romeo Quinn/Nightinegale
59) Celine McQueen
60) Amy Barnes (I will probably end up making this one a top 80! There are still loads more characters - mainly past - that I really love)

TOP 30 EMMERDALE CHARACTERS

1) Rachel Hughes
2) Mark Hughes
3) Victoria Sugden
4) James Barton
5) Diane Sugden
6) Vic Windsor
7) Luke McAllister
8) Zoe Tate
9) Mandy Dingle
10) Lisa Dingle
10) Jessica McAllister
11) Biff Fowler
12) Jackie Merrick
13) Michael Feldmann
14) Kathy Tate
15) Elsa Feldmann
16) Zak Dingle
17) Butch Dingle
18) Tina Dingle
19) Kelly Windsor
20) Matty Barton
21) Alan Turner
22) Ross Barton
23) Marlon Dingle
24) Vanessa Woodfield
25) Rhona Goskirk
26) Archie Brooks
27) Jack Sugden
28) Joe Sugden
29) Alicia Gallagher
30) Robert Sugden


TOP 20 EASTENDERS CHARACTERS
1) Sharon Watts
2) Angie Watts
3) Dot Cotton
4) Carol Jackson
5) Nick Cotton (Yeah,he was probably the baddest character on the square but I quite liked nasty Nick)
6) Linda Carter
7) Zainab Masoosd
8) Mark Fowler
9) Nancy Carter
10) Patrick Trueman
11) Little Mo
12) Pauline Fowler
13) Vicki Fowler
14) Dennis Rickman (Not Sharon's son)
15) Kat Slater
16) Lauren Branning
17) Jean Slater
18) Stacey Slater
19) Ronnie Mitchell
20) Roxy Mitchell

TOP 10 HOLBY CITY CHARACTERS

1) Elliott Hope
2) Will Curtis (I have a bit of a thing for Noah Huntley)
3) Connie Beachamp
4) Jac Naylor
5) Sacha Levy
6) Nick Jordan
7) Essie Di Lucca
8) Chantelle Lane
9) Arthur Digby
10) Ric Griffin

TOP 20 CASUALTY CHARACTERS

1) Duffy
2) Charlie Fairhead
3) Jude Kocarnik
4) Holly Miles
5) Nikki Marshall
6) Abs Denham
7) Ruth Winters
8) Jay Faldren
9) Josh Grifiths
10) Connie Beauchamp
11) Ethan Hardy
12) Iain Dean
13) Ruby Spark
14) Sam Nicholls
15) Dixie
16) Harry Harper
17) Selena Donovan
18) Bex Reynolds
19) Lara Stone
20) Alicia Munroe

TOP 10 PLACES I WOULD LOVE TO VISIT

1) France
2) Belfast
3) Dublin
4) Edinburgh
5) Liverpool
6) America
7) Belgium
8) Iceland
9) Blackpool
10) Australia

TOP 10 SHOPS

1) Superdrug
2) Boots
3) Wilkos
4) Tesco
5) Roman
6) New Look
7) Boswells
8) McDonalds
9) Savers
10) Cex/Cash Converters

TOP 10 FAVOURITE GIRLS NAMES

1) Sienna
2) Jayne
3) Ivy
4) Katherine
5) Louise
6) Evie
7) Elsa
8) Michaela
9) Carrie
10) Danielle

TOP 10 FAVOURITE BOYS NAMES

1) Billy
2) Edward
3) James
4) Lee
5) Liam
6) Mark
7) Charlie
8) Craig
9) Nick
10) Daniel

TOP 5 PERFUMES

1) Cosmopolitan
2) DKNY 3)  Ghost
4) Charlie
5) So.....?

TOP 5 CHARACTERS FROM OTHER SHOWS

1) Antonio Sunset Beach)
2) Chris (Birds Of A Feather)
3)Sharon (Birds Of A Feather)
4) Annie (Sunset Beach)
4) Gabi (Sunset Beach)



I thought that this blog may be a fun thing to do. I know that this pandemic is making people feel all sorts of things. It can be really difficult for those of us (like myself) with mental health problems and as I said at the beginning,I have been struggling quite recently. I am in an OK mood tonight,that might change. I quite like doing these kind of things, you know,answering questions and filing lists. If you cannot go out and are self isolating for a while and are stuck for ideas or things to then I have a few ideas.
- Write! It doesn't matter what. A blog entry,Songs,Plays,Short stories,your hopes and dreams,a letter to your future/younger self...You would be surprised by the amount of songs I have written over the past 5 years.
- Sing songs. I do a lot of bedroom singing. I once uploaded two cover songs on Youtube which aren't really that good as I didn't have the proper equipment just a camera on my mobile phone nd I had to turn the music up really loud to get my voice to fit the backing track (My neighbour had a field day!)
- Draw. Even if you can't draw, doodles can be quite fun! I once had a spirograph set. I had hours of fun with that
- Watch DVD boxsets. I am currently about to start re-watching my favourite 'axed' TV show on DVD - Waterloo Road - from series 1.
- Have a sort out! Get rid of stuff you don't use/wear/need anymore.
- Listen to music. This sometimes helps me when I am feeling very low and struggling with my mental health.
- Clean/tidy your home - give it a good going over from top to bottom (or room to room if you live in a flat/bungalow)
- Do some cooking. Food is rather nice.
 - Update your social media(s) Post photos to your pages. I tend to put a few Throwbacks on my Instagram. It's nice to look back on photos of yourself as a 6 year old and think 'Why the hell did I do all those Spice Girls poses?!'
- Read books or magazines. I have a lot of books by Jacqueline Wilson, I think she is a brilliant writer. She aims her books at teenagers. My favorite read by JW has to be the Girls...trilogy. Girls under pressure,although tackles the serious subject of eating disorders, is a very good read.
- Learn a monologue or script. I recently wrote the script for a short film which I aim to learn the stage directions for. (There is barely any dialogue but that is how I wanted it to be) I also wrote a few serious scripts which hopefully I may look into funding for later in the year.
- Weigh up the pros and cons of any plans you may be making and write a list.
- Rearrange your CD/DVD collection alphabetically or in Group order (If you have a lot of them then it may take a while)
- Girls! Have a beauty session! Use some facemasks and beauty products then have a make up session and take photos. I have about 15 facemasks that I bought for Christmas. It is now April 4th yet I have only used one. It's time for me to start using them.





Comments