Autumn Blog



Hi everyone!

So Autumn is almost upon us and I thought that my next blog would be an Autumn Q&A - I found the questions on google same as the photo (credit to owner)


So here goes....


Sweaters or jumpers ?

I would say jumpers even though I don't actually wear them very much. 


Fairy lights or candles? 

Both as they are equally as pretty. 


Are you a pumpkin spiced junkie? 

Absolutely not. I am not much of a pumpkin spiced fan and I don't really drink stuff such as Tea,coffee or any hot drinks apart from soup maybe. 


Hot chocolate or tea?

As I said previously, I don't really drink hot drinks but I would say hot chocolate as I like it. 


Do you decorate your room for autumn?

No, I never do anything like that. I never see the point.


What’s your favorite fall colour?

I like Orange and light brown so I would say these two,definitely. 


Do you like horror movies?

No. I have never liked them. Not my thing :)


What’s your favorite autumn scent?

Cinnamon definitely :) I have always loved the smell of Cinnamon. I have also loved the smell of Bonfire as well. 


What’s your favorite thing about autumn?

When the colours of the leaves change and fall off the trees.  And firework night of course


Do you prefer autumn or winter?

Winter. I love going for early evening walks while it's cold, I take my iPod with me and I just love it. 


Scarf or hat?

Hats. I like scarves but hats are more my thing


What’s your dream place to visit in autumn?

Maybe New York or somewhere like that


A walk in the woods or a walk in the mall?

The mall :) I like to look around shops 


Favorite item of clothing for autumn?

My big black coat as it keeps me warm. Also my white beret. 


WOULD YOU RATHER:

Go to a corn maze or haunted house?

I would really like to visit a haunted house, I have never done it before and would like to go


 See the fall leaves change in the USA or the spring cherry blossoms change in Japan? Hmmm, maybe the leaves changing in the USA


Extend summer and go to the beach or go on a fall camping trip in the mountains? Extend Summer and go to the beach


Carve a pumpkin or eat the pumpkin seeds? Carve a pumpkin. I have done that once before which was fun. I don't like eating pimpkins though


IF YOU COULD:

See the leaves change anywhere in the world, where would you go? England. I like seeing our leaves change :)


Dress up as any character or thing for Halloween this year, what would you dress up as? Probably a dead Harley Quinn. I tend to go for the 'claw look' usually but I would like to do something different and try something with a chelsea smile


Eliminate one fall tradition, which one would you get rid of? Black Friday! What is the point in that? 


Help harvest any fruit or vegetable in the fall and get as much as you want in return for your help, what would you help harvest? Granny smith apples and carrots please. I love them 


Control the weather and extend one season for a full year without experiencing any other season in 365 days, which season would you choose? Spring as it's still quite cold but the blossoms would start coming out on the trees


What is your favorite fall tradition.

Halloween! Always has been,always will be. I just love it. 


What is your favorite drink to enjoy in the fall. 

If I had to choose one I would say Hot chocolate with cream and marshmallows but I wouldn't mind trying spiced hot chocolate


What is your favorite aspect of fall. When the leaves change colour and start falling from the trees.  Beautiful!


What is your favorite memory of the fall when you were younger.  The first time me and my sister went trick or treating where we lived and she dressed up as a ghost wearing an old sheet which was quite funny because she looked like someone who had a sheet thrown over her with two holes cut out for eyes, We lived in a small village but we got quite a lot of stuff. When I was even younger,though, My mother wouldn't actually let me go trick or treating. Not even when my neighbour offered tot ake me so I just remember thinking 'I wish I could go' when I caught glimpses of the kids at our door. Icannot remember how old I was when I first went trick or treating - either 12 or 13 but I know it was that night with my sister. 

Comments