Summertime Question and Answer Blog

Hi Bloggers! Hope you are well. 

So as Summer is here I decided that this blog would have a Summer Theme,having looked on the net for some questions based on Summer to answer and here they are!


Beach or Swimming pool? Beach - I can't swim

What do you like most about the beach? There are usually shells on there which I love.

What is your least favorite thing about the beach? The sand gets everywhere!

What is your favorite summertime song? In The Summertime by Munjo Jerry and Summer Jam by U.D. Project.
Favorite summer time movie? Hmmm I am not too sure.

What is your favorite summertime restaurant? I go to McDonalds restaurant a lot, regardless of summertime

Do you or eat out more often during the summer? No not really. If there is a particular place I want to go then I will go,regardless of whether it is Summer.

Do you party a lot during the summer? No - I am not a party person really. Parties do not really bother me.

What is your best summertime memory? Whenever mum got the paddling pool out which I loved.

What is your funniest summertime memory? I haven't got one really.

What annoys you most about the summer? The hot weather that usually comes with it.

Do you spend more money during the summer? No I don't really spend more when Summer arrives.

Do you prefer to keep longer or shorter hair in the summer? I am trying to grow my hair longer, I would rather have it long anyway.

Who do you usually spend most of your summer with? I spend it on my own,with my two friends or with my Dad.

Where would you go for your dream summer vacation? Australia :)

Are you a summer person? Yes - I like the summer. I don't like the heat though.

What is your favorite thing about the summer? Ice cream,loads of water,Ice lollies and summer songs

Do you stay indoors or outdoors more in the summer? Usually indoors, I don't like hot weather so when it gets too warm I prefer to be inside.

What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Rum and Raisin

What is your favorite summer clothing? My vest top and skirt.

So there you are...You have learned a little bit more about me. Take care. 

Comments