Merry Belated Christmas

Hello everyone. I hope you all had a very lovely Christmas. What did you do? Anything exciting? A few days before Christmas I got a surprise in the post. A small windfall which was nice. Well...Here's what I did but first,some photos :)

The first photo is of me just before Dad arrived. Sorry about the state of my hair I hadn't brushed it very well.
I had opened my presents earlier on in the morning,some of which I am going to show you now....

Zoella roller perfumes. I love these!

Along Came Betty gift set from Tesco. It's a really nice little set.

Body mists by Twizzlers which were from Morrisons. Again,really lovely

So...? Unique. I am addicted to perfume,body spray and body mists. I can't get enough. 

Charlie! You can't go wrong with Charlie products. 

Eye shadow and Lipstick by Make Me Up from Asda.


Christmas isn't as magical as it used to be. Not anymore. Both my Mum and Nan have gone so it isn't the same. It just feels like an ordinary day. So I like singing to the Christmas songs and wrapping presents and watching the Snowman then the Snowman and Snowdog on Channel 4 but Christmas is just no longer as nice or as fun as it once was. Maybe because I am now nearly 30? I have my memories and they'll live with me forever

So Dad arrived at 11.45. It was a cold-ish morning. He had a surprise of 19 presents to open (18 from me) We had a laugh,played a couple of quizzes and then had our dinner. Turkey,roasties,Carorts,Sprouts,chipolatas and Pigs in blankets. Yum!! I had stuffing but Dad doesn't like it. Dad had a small sleep but when he woke we watched my new Mrs Brown's Boys DVD and we watched a few of my older MBB DVDs. We had a bit of tea and then he went back for another kip until it was time to watch...yes you guessd it. Mrs Brown's Boys. I watched EastEnders before that. It was great! Dad went home after MBB. I had a really nice Christmas day with Dad, being in his company and making me laugh, well it took my mind off reality. I'll get to that in a minute. So after Dad left I decided to watch Outnumbered. I ended up in the bathroom and it's a good job I did because within minutes...BANG!! BANG!!! Some twat,I presume drunk, was trying to bash my windows down and it was so loud it scared the crap out of me. So apart from that,it was a good day. I still have a mountain of chocolate to eat, I have also gobe from 19st5 right to 19st12 so half a stone gained! So next week I am straight off to the gym to sign up,learning how to swim,going for daily walks lasting more that an hour and I have also decided to either sign up to Zumba classes or kickboxing classes as well as completely over hauling my diet, I have already bough loads of low fat Taguetelle pasta,low fat cupa soup pasta things,loads of salads,fruit,pitta bread and juices. I am serious, I am completely cutting my chocolate and crisps intake. It is a New Years resolution to either cut down or quit!

This is a throwback to me with Santa aged 7. I was actually too old to do this but convinced Santa to let me stay, I knelt next to him and got a present, can't remember what.

And this is a throwback to me with Santa aged 6. I also have another with Santa at aged 5 but cannot find that unfortunately. I got a puppet on strings that year. It broke within days.

Now...reality...
Dad being here took my mind off things. Things being mental health. In recent days I have felt very down. I felt that with Dad, I didn't need to worry about my M.H. Just not thinking about it meant I could get through the day. Anyway, I won't go in to details but let's just say I WAS 5 and a half months clean....until today. I will be OK though...I have to be

So, that's me. I hope you had a lovely Christmas. If I don't write before 1st January then happy new year and see you in 2019

Emma xx

Comments