What I Want To Achieve in 2019

Hello and welcome to my blog! So this one is just really about my hopes,dreams,goals and wishes for this year,pretty much everything I want to achieve in 2019. I have also written a bucket list and I have included a couple of things in this blog from it. Here goes...x



1) GET MY MENTAL HEALTH UNDER PROPER CONTROL

Unfortunately just two days after Christmas I had a serious wobble with my mental health. Not serious enough to need hospital treatment but I unfortunately let my demons - or Trevor the Terror as it call it - win. I have suffered from mental health problems since the age of 11 which have become worse over my teenage and adult years. I would love nothing more than to be completely free from this thing that has taken over my head. Recently I wrote a blog on what living with mental illness is really like, if you are interested in reading it then the link is as follows https://justbloggingaboutsomethingornothing.blogspot.com/2018/09/what-living-with-mental-illness-is.html

A couple of people have suggested to me that I see a counsellor not just for my mental health but because I have never really talked about losing my mum and nan in depth . I have never seen a counsellor but I know now it may be time to face my fears and start opening up. I might have grieved for them but I have never really talked much about how I feel and how it has affected me.

2) LOSE 3 STONE BEFORE MY NEXT BIRTHDAY
This one is a bit of a big ask. It is January 22nd. My birthday is July. And I'm going to be 30. Blooming 30!!!!!!!!! Jeez where has the time gone?? But I am aiming to lose three stone by then. My current weight is a very bad 19st5. I have decided that if I lose 3 stone or more then I am going to do something I have always wanted to do but not quite sure yet what I want to do. Maybe save up a bit and buy front row tickets to see Mrs Browns Boys Live, that would be the BEST birthday present ever. I am determined that this year I will reverse my type 2 diabetes,fit into my size 16 dress which I bought as an incentive to lose the weight, I am actually a size 20 and I WILL stick to my Fruit,fresh Salad,vegetables and Subway chicken salad diet.

3) JOIN THE GYM
Something I have said I would do for ages but have not yet done. I like using the treadmill and excercise bike and with my iPod on I know I could do great with this

4) LEARN TO SWIM

5) GO FOR A WALK LASTING A MINIMUM OF 1 HOUR THREE TIMES A WEEK.

6) DO AN HOUR OF DANCING EITHER AT HOME OR AT A CLASS TWICE A WEEK

7) GO TO THE RECORDING STUDIO
Something I have not done in years. People say they like my singing and a friend says he enjoys listening to me sing so I think it's time to do a few new covers.

8) COMPLETE MY SCRIPT AND GET MY FILM DONE

9) GET WELL TO THE POINT WHERE I CAN FINALLY HOLD DOWN A JOB
Having mental illness sucks. I can be fine one day then really bad for the next week. It is horrible

10) GET AN AGENT
Acting is what I really want to do. I already have a trade to fall back on if it doesn't work out but acting ultimately is what career I want.

11) TRY SOMETHING NEW

Something. Anything I have never done before.

Comments