How to make a trifle

I recently posted a photo on Instagram (emmalouwilkinson) of a trifle that I had made myself and I said that I would post the recipie for it. So here it is (Apologies for the rude worded mug in the background of this photo)

You need...
A large glass dish
Cream
Custard
Fruit
Sponge fingers
Jelly


Take some Sponge fingers and place in the glass bowl, you will need to put quite a few in there as you'll need to make them fit the bowl. Next take a tin of fruit of your choice and empty into the bowl. Next take a packet of jelly cubes,break and put into a glass jug. Add bowling water and stir until the cubes have dissolved. Pour into the bowl. Then place the bowl into the fridge and leave to set.

Once your jelly is properly set you will need to add some custard and spread it about. Then place back into the fridge to chill. Once ready, add some cream, I tend to use whippy cream from a spray can but it is entirely up to you. Then it's ready to serve.

There you have it. Nothing to it really, It is so easy to do.

Comments