Christmas Q & A

 Hi bloggers, So here is the second of my two blogs. Enjoy...



As a kid, did a sibling ever receive a present that you wished was for you?

No - as I am 9 years older (almost) than my sister, it's likely to be the other way round.


Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?

It is nice to receive but much nicer to give. 


Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them? 

I do make them. There is only one I have ever managed to keep which is to laugh out loud every day. 


Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?

No way. Christmas presents are for Christmas day!


Have you ever made a snowman?

Yes when I was a lot younger. 


How many gifts have you received at Christmas?

I never used to count. When I was younger, I got quite a lot but nowadays I get about a handful of presents and some money. It doesn't bother me. 


Do you decorate your house at Christmas?

I do but I tend to keep it minimal. A few plaques,a couple of ormanents and between 2-3 decorated Christmas trees plus window stickers.


Is your Christmas tree real or fake?

Fake of course :)


Most memorable Holiday moment?

Every year when I go out at night looking for houses with lights up. And when I got Spirograph aged 7. 


Tell me about a person who makes your Christmas day very special? 

My family.  They always seem to make it enjoyable, especially as it is a very sad time for us. 


Do you prefer birthday celebrations or Christmas celebrations?

Christmas. Birthdays mean you are another year older :(


Use one noise to describe how excited you are for christmas.

SCREAMING


What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?

Eat mince pies,listen to Christmas music and enjoy a nice Christmas dinner. 


What is the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?

Tickets to see Steps Live. But even though it was a Christmas present, the show was before Christmas


What is the worst present you’ve ever received?

I cannot tell you that...


What is your all-time favorite holiday food/sweet treat?

Mince Pies,Sherry trifle,Christmas cake and Yule log. 


What is your favorite Christmas film?

Elf!


What is your favorite Christmas song?

Too many to list. Lonely This Christmas,Driving Home For Christmas,One More Sleep,Last Christmas,It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas,Fairytale Of New York,Happy Xmas War Is Over,Do They Know It's Christmas(the first 3),Sleigh Ride (Ronnettes and Spice Girls),I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday,All I Want For Christmas,Winter Wonderland (Darlene Loves version),2000 Miles,Early Christmas Morning,Dream A Dream (Charlotte Church) Merry Christmas Everyone,Christmas Wrapping,Merry Christmas Everybody,Silent Night (Temptations version)....


What is your favorite thing about christmas?

Spending it with my family,decorating my flat,wrapping presents and Christmas dinner :)


What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?

Oooh Lapland or Iceland


When do you start getting excited for Christmas? October when the gifts start being sold....


Where do you usually spend your holiday?

At home


You have been granted one Christmas wish…what will it be?


That everyone will be happy and loved. 


Comments